Best. Email. Ever!!!

This afternoon, I checked my email before heading to a meeting. I was hoping for something worthwhile to delay my journey to another meeting. Here's what I found:
Mr. Knaus,
Just a quick note to tell you how impressed I am with your former AVID students! They are awesome - bright, enthusiastic, articulate - and they know how to take Cornell notes!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You did a super job which in turn makes my job easier - I just build on the foundation you created.
Tamie
Social Studies/AVID Teacher
Roosevelt High School


That makes teaching worthwhile. It won't show up in a gradebook or on a state test. But it makes teaching worthwhile. To know that what I did last year made a difference for this year. I don't cry often but I needed a tissue. What a great day! Thank you Tami for sharing this with me.

Comments