- Can't put my contacts because my eyes are too tired.
- Eat the same thing for breakfast that I've eaten all week.
- Manage 4 tutors that show up just as class starts.
- Spend a free extra prep in an 1.5 hour meeting with tutors about expectations.
- Give an hour of structured free time to my last hour class that is missing 80% of the students who are on a field trip.
- Spend 20 minutes planning a Fun Friday activity.
- Run out to Target to get supplies for said Fun Friday.
- Play endless games of Monopoly Deal and Princess Dominoes after cooking dinner.
- Go for a 30 minute, 2 mile walk at the mall.
- Read a chapter of Harry Potter before letting my eyes close.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
That day when I:
Posted by Knaus at 9:02 PM