- Email some contacts about a charter school opportunity that I'm half-way interested in.
- Make sure 6th graders have materials during my 7th grade advisory.
- Create an agenda section on my chalkboard and use chalk for the first time this school year.
- Experiment with Class Dojo for tracking group points in my AVID classes. Anyone using this? I'm curious.
- Try to manage my AVID classes that are getting rambunctious because it's almost Friday and 6th grade has been on a field trip all day.
- Sit in another 60 minute budget meeting. I think this is the last one. There was a lot of heartache in the room with $50,000 in budget cuts.
- Cook dinner.
- Play games with the wonderful kids. Have I mentioned how much I love picking my Ella up at daycare?
- Have a beer while blogging my day. It's Rampant by New Belgium and mighty tasty with hops. It'll help my fall asleep although probably not help me sleep better.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
That day when I:
Posted by Knaus at 9:09 PM