That day where I:
- scramble to make sure I have enough copies of flyers to go home for the 6th graders that I'm covering.
- watch as AVID students pound away at high school AVID applications and struggle with thesis statements and supporting facts.
- spend my lunch time finishing the Fun Friday movie we started before lunch.
- find out information about makes me think somethings are shady and need to be clarified.
- celebrate the birthday of a 3 year old in our Friday Family group.
- enjoy a beverage or two with the above mentioned Friday Family group.
- go out with some friends to watch the Gopher hockey game at an establishment.
That's all. Have a great weekend! I'll be back sometime tomorrow with Saturday.