- Lesson plans for the week of Oct. 4-8 are due in the principal's mailbox by Tuesday, October 5th.
- I keep my lesson plans in a blog. There is no way to turn them into the principal's mailbox. I'll gladly write the name of the blog on a piece of paper and put into her box.
- We are on a strict copy allotment. Copying my lesson plans will take away from the copies that I am able to make for my students.
- I have a lesson plan for each day that teach. However, planning a week at a time doesn't make sense for me. My plan changes depending on what happens each day. By Thursday, the plan that I write on Monday is probably going to be useless. In fact, it would downright confusing if someone brought that plan into my room on Thursday expecting to see that lesson.
- If I make it very vague and general, perhaps stating a concept for the week, what good is that? It doesn't tell you anything about how I'm going to teach.
Okay, enough procrastinating. Off to write a lesson plan...