I'll be at school at least one day this week. I need to do something to my classroom to help me and my students make it through the last quarter of the year. I have new portable whiteboards coming for AVID tutorials. That will be nice. But I need more.
Here's what I'm thinking so far:
- Hanging paper lantern lights from Ikea. Cheap and effective to rid myself of the overheads.
- I'd also like to add a nice big rug for the front of my room where we've started doing whole class laptop instruction. My worry is allergies with a rug and I would need to do some vacuuming.
- I'm also going to plaster one section of my back wall with student pictures.
- One of my bulletin boards is going to become a student work gallery. I've been horrible about displaying student work this year.
- I'd love to make some sort of Laptop Lounge in my room but I don't really know what that would look like.